This is the place to get your music played during our show. Many radio stations across the country play our program, so here’s your chance to possibly get your band heard by thousands of people. Read our Terms and Conditions below and when you agree, you can upload your music to us:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BY CLICKING “I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS” BELOW, YOU WILL GRANT GOLDEN CREST LLC, THE DIRECTOR’S CUT RADIO SHOW, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, LICENSEES, GRANTEES, AND OTHER ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH OR BROADCASTING/WEBCASTING THE SHOW (INCLUDING ACTUAL OVER THE AIR RADIO STATIONS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SIMULCAST WEBSITES) THE NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO PERFORM PUBLICLY BOTH THE SOUND RECORDING AND MUSICAL WORK (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED HERETOFORE AS THE ‘MUSIC FILE’) YOU ARE ABOUT TO UPLOAD, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE, NOW EXISTING OR YET TO BE DEVISED, IN EXCHANGE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE MUSIC FILE PLAYED FOR THE PUBLIC DURING FUTURE BROADCASTS AND WEBCASTS OF THE DIRECTOR’S CUT RADIO SHOW FOR A PERIOD OF NO MORE THAN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF UPLOAD.
FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Neither Golden Crest LLC, the Directors Cut Radio show nor any entity or individual associated with it in any form currently or in the future is obligated to play the Music File you are about to upload – or any other Music File you have submitted in the past – at any time, over the internet, over the air, or any other medium in the universe now existing or yet to be devised.
- You warrant and represent that you are the sole copyright owner or one of the copyright owners of the Music File you are hereby uploading, and/or that you are acting as a lawful agent of all the copyright owner(s) of said sound recording – and therefore have the right to grant any and all permissions outlined herein.
- Further, you warrant and represent that by extending any and all permissions outlined herein, you are not breaching any agreements or understandings with any third parties as concerns the Music File, including – but not limited to – exclusive agreements with other licensees.
- You, either acting as sole copyright owner of the sound recording and/or as a lawful agent of all the copyright owners of said sound recording, agree to waive (1) any and all royalties arising from or associated with the music file – including, but not limited to, SoundExchange performance royalties, BMI, ASCAP, and others in every territory throughout the universe; and (2) any and all applicable compulsory license fees.
- You agree to indemnify GOLDEN CREST LLC, THE DIRECTOR’S CUT RADIO SHOW, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, LICENSEES, GRANTEES, AND OTHER ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH OR BROADCASTING/WEBCASTING THE SHOW (including actual over the air radio stations and their respective simulcast websites) against any losses and liabilities, including – but not limited to – those arising from or in relation to (1) you uploading the music file submitted herein; (2) your intentional or unintentional breach of any of the above warranties; (3) any intentional or unintentional misrepresentations by you; or (4) any royalties or license fees owed whatsoever; as well as all other claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damages, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs.
Click I Agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed to upload.